Speciality Contact Lenses
Our Doctors are experts in fitting contact lenses for patients with hard-to-fit eyes or particular health conditions. We carry a wide range of specialty lenses to enhance your vision and accommodate your unique visual needs.
You may be considered a candidate for hard-to-fit contact lenses, if you suffer from one of these conditions:
- Dry Eyes
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC)
- Pellucid Marginal Degeneration
- Post-LASIK or other refractive surgery
We provide the following speciality contact lenses:
- Contact Lenses for Astigmatism
- Monovision Contact Lens Fits
- Toric Multifocal Soft Contact Lenses
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Synergeyes Contact Lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable (hard) Contact Lenses – single vision, bitoric, and multifocal
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT)
Please schedule an appointment to determine if you are a candidate for these hard-to-fit contacts. You’ll See. We Care.